Special door care instructions -
doors contain glass that can break.
Read the following recommendations:
1. Do not close the oven door until all the oven racks are
fully in place.
2. Do not hit the glass with pots, pans, or any other ob-
3. Scratching, hitting, jarring or stressing the glass may
weaken its structure causing an increased risk of
breakage at a later time.
To remove the "hidden bake" cover
1. In order to remove the "hidden bake" cover, pull the
back edge with one hand about 1/2" inch and lift
up the "hidden bake" cover with both hands (See
2. When reinstalling the "hidden bake" cover, be sure to
put it all the way to the back of the oven and lay it
down on the 2 shoulder screws. Then push the front
edge of the cover in its place below the front bracket.
To have easier access to the "hidden bake" cover, you can
remove the oven door by following the instructions on
IMPORTANT: Always replace the "hidden bake" cover
before the next use.
Changing oven light
Be sure the oven is unplugged and all parts are COOL
before replacing the oven light bulb. Do not turn
the oven light on during a self-cleaning cycle. High
temperature will reduce lamp life.
On some models an interior oven light will turn on
automatically when the oven is opened. The oven light
may be turned on when the door is closed by using the
oven light switch located on the Electronic Oven control.
The oven light bulb is covered with a glass shield held
in place by a wire holder. THIS GLASS SHIELD MUST
ALWAYS BE IN PLACE WHEN THE OVEN IS IN USE.
BE SURE OVEN IS COOL
To Replace the Light Bulb:
1. Turn the power off at the main source.
2. Wear a leather-faced glove for protection against
possible broken glass.
3. Replace bulb with a 40 Watt appliance bulb only.
4. For self-cleaning oven, press wire holder to one side
to release glass shield, change bulb and be sure to
replace glass shield.
care & cleaning