setting Quick or PoWerPlus
The PreHeat pad controls the Quick or PowerPlus
Preheat feature. The Preheat feature will bring the oven
up to temperature and then indicate when to place the
food in the oven. Use this feature when recipes call for
preheating. Preheating is not necessary when roasting or
cooking casseroles. The oven can be programmed to preheat
at any temperature between 170°F to 550°F.
To set the Preheat temperature for 375°F
1. Arrange the interior oven racks.
2. Press PreHeat. "350" will appear in the display. If a
preheat of 350°F is needed, press start.
3. Press 3 7 5.
4. Press start. "Pre" will be displayed while the oven is
5. Press cancel when baking is complete or to cancel
the preheat feature.
After the oven has reached the desired temperature (this
example, 375°F) the control will beep and the "Pre" light
will turn off, the BAKE feature will activate and oven target
temperature will be displayed. If you missed hearing the
beep, you can tell that the oven has reached preheat
temperature if you see the oven temperature showing in
the oven display. Once the oven has preheated, place
food in the oven. The preheat temperature can only be
changed while the "Pre" message is displayed.
To change Preheat temperature while oven is
preheating (ex: changing from 375°F to 425°F)
If it is necessary to change the preheat temperature while
the oven is preheating to the original temperature:
1. While preheating, press PreHeat. "375" will appear
in the display.
2. Enter the new preheat temperature. Press 4 2 5.
3. Press start. "Pre" will be shown in the display.
Note: A beep will sound once the oven temperature reaches
425°F and the display will show "425°".
4. When baking is complete press cancel.
While in preheat mode, the convection fan will be activated
during the first rise of temperature to allow the oven to
reach its target temperature faster. The Bake, Broil and
Convection elements will also cycle for a better heat
The BAKE pad controls normal baking. If a rapid preheating
is preferred, refer to the PoWerPlus
for instructions. The oven can be programmed to bake at
any temperature from 170°F to 550°F.
• Preheat your oven before using the bake mode.
• During preheat, the 3 elements and the convection fan
are used in cycle to quickly heat the oven.
• Use only one rack and center the pans as much as pos-
sible on rack 2 or 3.
• If using two racks, place the oven racks in positions 2
• Allow 2" to 4" (5,1 to 10,2cm) around the utensil(s) for
proper air circulation.
• Be sure the pans do not touch each other, the door,
sides or back of the oven.
To set the Bake Temperature to 375°F
1. Arrange interior oven racks.
2. Press BAKE, "350" will appear in the display. If a bake
of 350°F is needed, press start.
3. Press 3 7 5.
4. Press start. The actual temperature will be displayed.
A beep will sound once the oven temperature reaches
375°F and the display will show "375°".
5. Place food in the oven.
Pressing cancel will stop the feature at any time.
To change the Bake Temperature
(example: changing from 375°F to 425°F)
1. After the oven has already been set to bake at 375°F
and the oven temperature needs to be changed to 425°F,
press BAKE and "375" will appear in the display.
2. Press 4 2 5.
3. Press start.
During the first rise of temperature, the convection fan
will be activated to allow the oven to reach its target
temperature faster. The Bake, Broil and Convection
elements will also cycle for a better heat distribution.
setting oven controls