IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using your steamer, basic safety precautions should
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
• To reduce the risk of contact with hot water
emitting from steam vents, check appliance
before each use by holding it away from body
and operating steam button.
• Use steamer only for intended use.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not
immerse the steamer in water or other liquids.
• Never pull on the cord to disconnect from the
electrical outlet; instead grasp plug and pull to
• Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Let
steamer cool completely before putting away.
• Always unplug steamer from the electric outlet
before filling with water, emptying, or cleaning,
and when not in use.
• Do not operate the steamer with a damaged
cord, or if the appliance has been dropped or
damaged, or if it is leaking. To reduce the risk of
electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to
repair the steamer; take it to a qualified service
person for examination and repair, or call the
appropriate toll-free number in this manual.
Incorrect reassembly or repair could cause a risk
of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when
the steamer is used.
• Close supervision is necessary for any appliance
being used by or near children. Do not leave the
steamer unattended while connected.
• Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts,
hot water, or steam. Use care when you turn a
steam appliance upside down – there may be hot
water in the reservoir. Avoid rapid movement of
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
This product is for household use only.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this
appliance has a polarized plug (one blade
is wider than the other). This plug will fit in
a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the
plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not
attempt to modify the plug in any way.
always be followed, including the following:
steamer to minimize hot water spillage.
• To reduce the likelihood of circuit overload, do
not operate another high wattage appliance on
the same circuit.
• If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, a
minimum 10-ampere rated cord should be used.
Cords rated for less amperage may overheat.
Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that
it cannot be pulled or tripped over.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not use anything other than water in the
steamer while in use or during cleaning.
• Never steam clothing while on a body.
• Never aim the steam directly towards people,
animals or plants. The steam is very hot and can
results in burns. Burns can occur from touching
hot parts (including the steamer head and
frames), hot water, or steam.
• Never hold the steam head down while at rest or
tilt it in a backward position as this may result in
hot water discharge and possibly injury.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory,
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience
and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the
appliances by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• The steamer must be used and rested on a stable
Warning: This appliance is equipped with a
tamper-resistant screw to prevent removal
of the outer cover. To reduce the risk of fire
or electrical shock, do not attempt to remove
the outer cover. There are no user-serviceable
parts inside. Repair should be done only by
authorized service personnel.
Note: If the power supply cord is damaged, in
order to avoid a hazard, it should be replaced
by qualified personnel.
10/24/18 4:12 PM