• Make sure power button (or switch) is ON.
• Make sure A/C power cord is securely connected to the LCD display.
• Plug another electrical device (like a radio) into the power outlet to verify that the outlet is
supplying proper voltage.
Power is ON but no screen image
• Make sure the video cable supplied with the LCD display is tightly secured to the video
output port on the back of the computer. If the other end of the video cable is not attached
permanently to the LCD display, tightly secure it to the LCD display.
• Adjust brightness and contrast.
• If you are using an Macintosh older than G3, you need a Macintosh adapter.
Wrong or abnormal colors
• If any colors (red, green, or blue) are missing, check the video cable to make sure it is
securely connected. Loose or broken pins in the cable connector could cause an improper
• Connect the LCD display to another computer.
• If you have an older graphics card, contact ViewSonic
Control buttons do not work
• Press only one button at a time.
for a non-DDC adapter.