Unable to make or answer calls.
• Make sure the AC adapter is plugged into the base, wall outlet, and the RJ45
connector is plugged into the phone jack.
• Disconnect the AC adapter for a few minutes, and then reconnect.
• Place the handset back on the charging cradle for a few seconds.
The handset does not ring or receive a page.
• The battery pack may need to be charged for 4 to 6 hours.
• Move the handset closer to the base.
• Move the base away from appliances or metal objects.
• Place the handset on the base for a few seconds.
A call is disconnected when the handset is out of the base.
• Check to see if the handset light is flashing, indicating the battery needs to be
• Make sure the RJ45 connector is plugged into the base.
• Make sure the AC adapter is plugged into the wall outlet.
• Move closer to the base.
• Charge the battery by placing the handset in the base.
Siemens 240 Cordless Phone