Low Battery Warnings
When the handset beeps 2 times, the battery pack needs to be recharged. The
warning will be repeated every 20 seconds during an active call until the battery is
Out of Range Warnings
When the handset beeps 3 times while you are on an active call or when
pressed, the handset is too far away from the base to operate.
NOTE: An active call is disconnected if the handset is out of range
for more than 5 seconds. Move the handset closer to the base to
make a new call.
The charge indicator light does not come on when the handset is placed in the base.
• Make sure AC adapter is plugged into the base and wall outlet.
• Make sure the handset is placed securely in the base.
• Make sure the charging contacts on the handset and base are clean.
The audio sounds weak or scratchy.
• Move the handset or base to a different location.
• Avoid locating the handset or base near metal objects or appliances.
Siemens 240 Cordless Phone