6. DISASSEMBLY AND REASSEMBLY
6-1. Precautions before disassembling parts
• When reassembling the parts, reverse the disassembly procedures.
If "note(s) on reassembling" is stated, be sure to follow it.
• Use the right screwdriver according to the screw diameter.
• When disassembling or reassembling parts, do not pinch or damage wires.
• When reassembling FPC (cable), be sure that its orientation is correct. The contacts of the FPC are
on one side only.
• When handling an antenna cable, disconnect and connect it horizontally. After connecting, be sure
that it is securely connected to the socket.
• Adhesive tape is not reusable. Use the new one.
The following tools are necessary when replacing maintenance parts.
#0 precision screwdriver (Phillips head)
#1 precision screwdriver (Phillips head)
Special screwdriver (Y-shaped head)
See the ﬂ owchart below for the order of disassembling major components.
– 67 –