In addition to CW-E60 operating precautions, these instructions
also include information about installing the software that comes
bundled with the CW-E60 and how to connect it to your computer.
For information about using the bundled software, see the
documentation on the CD-ROM that comes with the CW-E60.
Be sure to read the Safety Precautions contained in this manual
before trying to use the printer for the first time, and always
keep this manual on hand for future reference.
• CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any loss or
claims by you or any other person or entity that may arise through the
use of this product.
• Reproduction of this manual in any form, either in part or its entirety, is
forbidden without the express permission of CASIO COMPUTER CO.,
LTD. You are granted permission to use this software for your own personal
use. Any and all other use of this software without the express permission
of CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. is forbidden under international
• The contents of the manual are subject to change without notice.
• We recommend that you print on a disc* before you record anything on
it. Printing on a disc that already has data recorded on it can cause the
data to become corrupted.
• Note that CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. shall not be held liable for any
loss or corruption of data on discs arising through the use of this printer.
* CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, etc.
– 1 –