Congratulations on your purchase of a Nokia 930C color monitor. Important!
Save the original box and all packing material for future shipping needs.
NOTE: The word "Windows" in this user guide refers to the following
Microsoft operating systems: Windows '95, Windows '98, Windows 2000,
NOTE: This product was designed for operation in the magnetic fields of the
hemisphere where it was purchased.
Your 930C package includes:
• 930C monitor
• DB-15 video cable
• Power cord
• User Guide
• INF and ICM installation files on diskette or CD-ROM
NOTE: The supplied INF file ensures compatibility with Windows operating
systems, and the ICM file (Image Color Matching) ensures accurate on-screen
colors. We recommend that you install both files.
• For best viewing conditions sit at least
18" from the monitor.
• AVOID TOUCHING THE SCREEN
WITH YOUR FINGERS. Oils from the
skin are difficult to remove.
• NEVER REMOVE THE REAR
COVER. The monitor contains high-
voltage parts. You may suffer serious
injury if you touch these parts.
• Avoid exposing the monitor to direct
sunlight or another heat source. The
monitor should be facing away from
direct sunlight to reduce glare.
• Do not place your monitor near a source
of water or moisture.
• Place your monitor in a well ventilated
area. Do not place anything on the
monitor that blocks the ventilation slots
or prevents adequate dissipation of heat.
• Do not place heavy objects on the
monitor, video cable, or power cord.
• If smoke, abnormal noise, or strange
odor is present, immediately switch the
monitor off and call your. It is dangerous
to operate your monitor under these
• Keep the monitor away from magnets,
motors, transformers and televisions.