Congratulations on your purchase of a Nokia 730C color monitor.
Important! Save the original box and all packing material for future
NOTE: This product was designed for operation in the magnetic fields of the
hemisphere where it was purchased. Also, the word "Windows" in this user
guide refers to the following Microsoft operating systems: Windows '95,
Windows NT, Windows '98, Windows 2000 and Windows ME (Millennium).
Your Nokia 730C package includes:
Nokia 730C monitor
Video cable (detachable)
The supplied INF file assures compatibility with Windows operating
systems, and the ICM file (Image Color Matching) ensures accurate on-screen colors.
We recommend that you install both files.
• For CD-ROM: Insert the CD-ROM into your system, wait for it to auto-start, select
"Monitor Drivers," and follow the on-screen instructions.
• For diskette: Insert the diskette into your system, run setup.exe, and follow the on-
• For best viewing conditions sit at
least 18" from the monitor.
• AVOID TOUCHING THE SCREEN
WITH YOUR FINGERS. Oils from
the skin are difficult to remove.
• NEVER REMOVE THE REAR
COVER. The monitor contains high-
voltage parts. You may suffer serious
injury if you touch these parts.
• Avoid exposing the monitor to direct
sunlight or another heat source. The
monitor should be facing away from
direct sunlight to reduce glare.
• Always handle your monitor with
care when moving it.
INF and ICM installation files
on CD-ROM or diskette
• Choose a well ventilated area to
position your monitor. Do not place
anything on the monitor that prevents
adequate dissipation of heat.
• Ensure the area around the monitor is
clean and free of moisture.
• Keep the monitor away from magnets,
motors, transformers, speakers, and
• Do not place heavy objects on the
monitor, video cable, or power cord.
• If smoke, abnormal noise, or strange
odor is present, immediately switch the
monitor off and call your dealer. It is
dangerous to continue using the