Care and Cleaning of Stainless Steel
Some models are equipped with stainless steel exterior parts. Special care and cleaning are required for maintaining the
appearance of stainless parts. Please refer to the table provided at the beginning of the General Care & Cleaning section in
this Use & Care Guide.
Hinge lever hook
Lock engaged for door removal
HINGE SLOT - Door re-
moved from the oven
Lock in normal position
Care & Cleaning
(Stainless Steel models only)
Removing and Replacing the Oven Door
The door is heavy. For safe, temporary storage, lay the door flat with
the inside of the door facing down.
To Remove Oven Door:
1. Open the door to the fully opened position.
2. Pull up the lock located on both hinge supports and engage it in the hinge
lever hooks (Figure 1). You may have to apply a little downward pressure on
the door to pull the locks fully over the hinge lever hooks.
3. Grab the door by the sides and pull the bottom of the door up and toward you
to disengage the hinge supports. Keep pulling the bottom of the door toward
you while rotating the top of the door toward the range to completely disen-
gage the hinge levers (Figure 2).
4. To clean oven door, follow the instructions provided in the General Care &
To Replace Oven Door:
1. Grab the door by the sides; place the hinge supports in the hinge slots. Open the
door to the fully opened position.
2. Disengage the lock from the hinge lever hooks on both sides (Figure 3).
Note: Make sure the hinge supports are fully engaged before unlocking the hinge
3. Close the oven door.
Special Door Care Instructions
that can break.
Read the following recommendations:
1. Do not close the oven door until all the oven racks are fully in place.
2. Do not hit the glass with pots, pans, or any other object.
3. Scratching, hitting, jarring or stressing the glass may weaken its structure
causing an increased risk of breakage at a later time.
Removing and Replacing Regular Storage Drawer
Use the storage drawer for storing cooking utensils. The drawer can be removed
to facilitate cleaning under the range. Use care when handling the drawer.
To remove the drawer :
1. Pull empty drawer out to the roller guide stop.
2. Tilt the drawer up and pull it out over the rollers.
To replace the drawer:
1. Insert the rear end of the drawer into the opening.
2. Fit the drawer end rollers onto the guide rails.
3. Push the drawer in until it stops, then lift to allow the rollers to clear the roller guide
stop, and push in.
- Most oven doors contain glass