READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND SAVE THEM FOR FUTURE USE Vesta Installation Guide For Model: VS60-LED Table of Contents: Safety Tips. pg. 1 Unpacking Your Fan. pg. 2 Parts Inventory. pg. 2 Installation Preparation. pg. 3 Hanging Bracket Installation. pg. 3 Fan Assembly.
SAFETY TIPS. WARNING: To reduce the risk of electrical shock, turn off the electricity to the fan at the main fuse box or circuit panel before you begin the fan installation or before servicing the fan or installing accessories. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFETY INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING YOUR FAN AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Unpacking Your Fan. Carefully open the packaging. Remove items from Styrofoam inserts. Remove motor housing and place on carpet or Styrofoam to avoid damage to finish. *The four motor stabilization pieces may be dicarded at this time. Do not discard fan carton or Styrofoam inserts should this fan need to be returned for repairs.
3. Installation Preparation. blade edge To prevent personal injury and damage, ensure inches that the hanging location allows the blades a 9 feet (76cm) (2.74m) clearance of 9 feet (2.74m) from the floor and 30in. (76cm) from any wall or obstruction. This fan is suitable for room sizes up to 400 12ft - 20ft (3.66m - 6.1m)
5. Fan Assembly. Locate 3 pairs of screws in top of motor housing and remove each of these screws. Locate one RED DOT on top of motor housing and one RED DOT on base at bottom of one the rods on the downrod support. Align the red dots and attach downrod support with six screws that were just removed.
5. Fan Assembly. (cont.) safety cable Tip: To prepare for threading electrical wires electrical wiring through downrod, apply a small piece of electrical tape to the ends of the electrical wires--this will keep the wires together when downrod threading them through the downrod. canopy Locate canopy cover in hardware pack.
6. Wiring. WARNING: Turn off circuit breakers to current fixture from breaker panel and be sure switch is turned to the OFF position. white supply wire ground CAUTION: Be sure outlet box is properly grounded and that (green or bare) a ground (GREEN or Bare) wire is present.
7. Canopy Assembly. Locate 2 screws on underside of hanging hanging bracket bracket and remove screw closest to the open end of the hanging bracket. Partially loosen the other screw. Lift canopy to hanging bracket. Place rounded part of slotted hole in canopy over loosened screw in hanging canopy screw...
9. Light Kit Assembly (Optional). Remove 1 screw from motor plate on motor housing underside of motor housing and partially loosen the other 2 screws. Align slotted holes in fitter plate with loosened screws in motor plate, allowing molex connections from motor housing to come through hole in middle of fitter plate.
10. Handheld Remote Control Assembly. IN ORDER TO USE THE HANDHELD REMOTE remote control CONTROL, PLEASE CONTINUE WITH SECTION 10 for cover remote control assembly instructions. If you have already installed the wall control but do not wish to use the handheld remote control, please proceed to Section 11.
11. Automated Learning Process./Activating Code. CAUTION: The wall and/or handheld remote control can be programmed to multiple receivers or fans. If this is not desired, turn wall switch off to any other programmable receiver or fan. Restore electrical power and then, if using wall control, set slider switch on wall control to the ON position.
Troubleshooting. Warranty. CRAFTMADE™ LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: WARNING: Failure to disconnect power supply prior to CRAFTMADE warrants this fan to the original household troubleshooting any wiring issues may result in serious purchaser for indoor use under the following provisions: injury. 1-YEAR WARRANTY: CRAFTMADE will replace or repair any fan which has faulty performance due to a defect in Problem: Fan fails to operate.