IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE
USING THIS AIR PURIFIER
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire,
electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating the air
2. Place air purifier where it is not easily
overturned by persons in the household.
3. ALWAYS turn the air purifier controls to the
OFF position and unplug from the wall outlet
when not in use.
4. To disconnect the air purifier, make sure the
unit is powered OFF then grip the plug and pull
it from the wall outlet. NEVER pull by the cord.
5. DO NOT use any product with a damaged
cord or plug, any product that malfunctions,
or any product that has been dropped or
damaged in any manner. Keep the cord away
from heated surfaces.
6. DO NOT use air purifier outdoors.
7. DO NOT use air purifier unless it is fully
8. DO NOT run power cord under carpets, and
DO NOT cover with throw rugs. Arrange cord
such that it will not be a tripping hazard.
9. DO NOT use air purifier where combustible
gases or vapors are present.
10. DO NOT expose the air purifier to rain, or use
near water, in a bathroom, laundry area or
other damp location.
11. The air purifier MUST be used in its upright
12. DO NOT allow foreign objects to enter
ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
cause electric shock or damage to the air
purifier. DO NOT block air outlets or intakes.
13. Locate air purifier near the outlet and DO NOT
use with extension cord or power strip.
14. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade
is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of
electric shock, this plug is intended to
fit only one way in a polarized outlet. If the plug
does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If
it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
15. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle)
and plug may cause overheating and a
distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified
electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
16. DO NOT sit, stand or place heavy objects on
the air purifier.
17. ALWAYS disconnect power supply before
18. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
19. Filters may be harmful if ingested.
Avoid breathing dust when changing filters.
20. When moving or lifting the full Water Tank, use
two hands; one hand on the Tank Handle and
the other on the bottom of the Tank.
21. DO NOT add any medications, inhalants,
scent products or essential oils into Base,
Reservoir or Water Tank.
22. DO NOT cover or insert objects into any
openings on the humidifier
23. DO NOT block intake or output vents.
24. DO NOT operate the humidifier without water.
Turn off and unplug unit when tank is empty.
25. Humidifier requires regular cleaning. Refer to,
and follow, cleaning instructions.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
FOR FCC COMPLIANCE INFORMATION,
PLEASE SEE LAST PAGE OF THIS MANUAL.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE
OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT USE THIS
AIR PURIFIER WITH ANY SOLID-STATE
ASSEMBLING THE LEGS ONTO THE AIR PURIFIER
Before proceeding, install the legs included in the bottom of the package. Insert each leg into the hole at the
bottom of the Air Purifier making sure to align the leg so it points outward. Insert each leg all the way until you feel
it set into place. May have 3 or 4 legs depending on model.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR AIR PURIFIER
Aromatherapy Tray cover
Air Outlet & Control Panel
Air Quality Indicator Light
Pre-Filter & HEPA Filter