Use either European DL or US Comm. Env. #10-sized envelope.
You need to print from the computer to print on envelopes.
Do not use the following envelopes:
– Envelopes with a double flap (or sticker flaps)
– Envelopes with an embossed or treated surface
– Envelopes with pressure seals
– Envelopes whose gummed flaps are already moistened and adhesive
Prepare the envelopes.
Press down on all four corners and edges of the envelopes to flatten them.
If the envelopes are curled, hold the opposite corners and gently twist them in the opposite
If the flap of an envelope is curled, flatten it.
If the leading edge of an envelope is puffed up or curled, use a pen to press the envelope
flat and sharpen the crease.
Press the envelope flat, working from the middle to the edge.
* The above illustrations show a side view of the leading edge of the envelope.
The envelopes may jam in the machine if they are not flat or the edges are not aligned.
Make sure that no curl or puff exceeds 0.1 inches / 3 mm.
Before Using the Machine