Stainless steel surfaces
Perform daily cleaning with a slightly
damp cloth. For more severe soiling,
use a liquid scouring cream. Always
clean the steel in the direction of the
steel finish. To ensure that the steel
retains its shine, it is recommended
that you use a polishing agent for
stainless steel on a regular basis.
Always polish in the direction of the
steel finish (cross-wise).
Never use steel wool, metal sponges or
other abrasive cleaning agents.
The ceramic glass griddle
The glass griddle must be cleaned each
time it has been used.
1. Pour water onto the glass griddle,
add a little washing-up liquid, and
scrape off as much as possible using
the scraper. Remove the dirty water
with kitchen roll.
2. Use the rough side of a scouring
sponge to apply more water and
detergent (washing-up liquid or
liquid scouring agent) to the glass
surface. Scour thoroughly.
3. Remove the dirty water with kitchen
4. Apply more water and washing-up
liquid, using the rough side of a
scouring sponge. Scour thoroughly.
5. Heat the glass griddle until the
water boils, brushing with a stiff
brush as you do so.
6. Switch off the glass griddle when
the water boils. Continue cleaning
with the stiff brush.
7. Allow the glass griddle to cool
(only cool enough so you can
8. Remove the dirty water with
9. Wipe the surface with a clean, wet
10. Wipe the surface with a dry cloth.
11. Apply a thin coat of cooking oil to
the glass griddle and rub in.