SET UP & USE
NOTE: This display always shows the room temperature in Fan Mode except when
setting the Set temperature or the Timer.
NORMAL OPERATING SOUNDS
• You may hear a pinging noise caused by water hitting the condenser, or rainy
days, or when the humidity is high. This design feature helps remove moisture and
• You may hear the thermostat click when the compressor cycles on and off.
• Water will collect in the base pan during rain or days of high humidity. The water
may overflow and drip from the outside part of the unit.
• The fan may run even when the compressor is not on.
1. DIGITAL DISPLAY: When in operation mode (Cool, Dry, Fan and Auto) the set
temperature will be displayed. Time will be displayed when using the timer button.
BUTTON: Use these buttons on the control panel and remote to increase
or decrease the set temperature or timer. Temperature range: 61˚F~88˚F or
3. POWER BUTTON: Turns the air conditioner on and off.