Intel Matrix Storage Manager Quick Guide for Acer Selected Veriton PC V1.1
on making a driver installation disk.)
4. For Windows Vista:
During the operating system installation, after selecting the location to install
Vista click the Load Driver button to install a third party SCSI or RAID driver.
5. When prompted, insert the floppy disk or media (Floppy, CD/DVD or USB) created
in step 8.1.3 and press Enter.
6. Review the list of available SCSI Adapters. This list should include Intel
82801HEM SATA RAID Controller(ICH9M-E) when the system is in RAID mode and Intel
82801HEM SATA AHCI Controller(ICH9M-E) or Intel
Controller(ICH9M) when the system is in AHCI mode.
7. Select the appropriate Intel RAID controller and press ENTER.
8. The next screen should confirm that the user has selected the Intel
controller. Press ENTER again to continue.
9. After successfully installing the Intel® Matrix Storage Manager driver,
Windows setup should continue.
10. Leave the disk in the floppy drive until the system reboots itself. Windows
setup will need to copy the files from the floppy again after the RAID volume
is formatted and Windows setup starts copying files.
82801HBM SATA AHCI