For more information and instructions, read the complete Operator 's manual on the Husqvarna
website (w w w.husqvarna.com).
1. PL AC E M E N T O F A N D C O N N E C T I N G T H E C H A RG I N G S TAT I O N
1. Place the charging station at a central position in the working area, with a lot of open space in front of the charging
station and on a relatively horizontal surface.
2. Connect the power supply's low voltage cable to the charging station and the power supply.
3. Connect the power supply to a 100-240 V wall socket.
4. Place the robotic lawn mower in the charging station to charge the battery while the boundary wire is laid. Set the main
switch to position 1.
2. PL AC E M E N T O F T H E B O U N DA RY W I R E A N D T H E G U I D E W I R E
1. Lay the boundary wire so that it forms a loop around the working area.
2. Make an eyelet at the point where the guide wire will later be connected.
3. Run the guide wire to the point on the boundary loop where the connection will be made. Avoid laying the wire at tight
3. C O N N E C T I N G T H E B O U N DA RY W I R E A N D T H E G U I D E W I R E
1. N arrowpassagesintheyardmakeitdifficultfortheroboticlawnmowertofindthechargingstation.Theroboticlawn
2. Lay the guide wire under the charging station and at least 2 m / 7 ft straight out from the front edge of the charging
3. Open the connectors and lay the wire ends in the recesses on each connector.
4. Press the connectors together using a pair of pliers.
6. Press the connectors onto the contact pins, marked AL (left) and AR (right), on the charging station. It is important that
the right-hand wire is connected to the right-hand contact pin, and the left-hand wire to the left-hand pin.
7. Fasten the connector to the contact pin marked G1 on the charging station.
4. C O N N E C T I N G T H E G U I D E W I R E TO T H E B O U N DA RY W I R E
1. Cut the boundary wire with a wire cutters at the centre of the eyelet that was made in step 2.2.
2. Connect the guide wire to the boundary wire using the accompanying couplers. Press the couplers completely
together with a polygrip.
S TA R T I N G A N D S TO PPI N G
1. Open the cover by pressing the STOP button.
2. Set the main switch to position 1.Whenyoudothisforthefirsttime,astartupsequencestartswhereyouselectafour
digit PIN code among other things.
3. Press the START button and close the cover.
Press the STOP button.
A D J U S T I N G T H E RO B OT I C L AW N M O W E R TO S U I T T H E S I Z E O F YO U R L AW N
Themowingresultsdependonmowingtime.AdjustthemowingtimetosuityouryardusingtheSchedule function. You
M A I N T E N A N C E
1. T hemainswitchshouldbeinthe0 position during all work on the robotic lawn mower's chassis, such as cleaning or
replacing the blades.
2. Never use a high-pressure washer or even running water to clean the robotic lawn mower. Never use solvents for
cleaning. Replace the blades regularly for the best mowing result.
3. All connections to the charging station (power supply, boundary and guide wire) must be disconnected if there is a risk
of a thunderstorm.
4. Fully charge the battery at the end of the season before winter storage.