READ THIS USER MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE APPLIANCE AND SAVE IT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the below:
To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons do not immerse cord,
plug, or in water or other liquid.
Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before
putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to an
authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
The use of accessories not recommended by the appliance manufacturer as it may
result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons.
Do not use outdoors.
Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surface.
Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
Do not clean container with cleansers, steel wool pads, or other abrasive material.
10. To disconnect, turn/press any control to "Off", remove plug from the power socket.
Always hold the plug. But never pull the cord.
11. Some parts of appliance are hot when operated, so do not touch with your hand. Use
handles or buttons, dial controls only.
12. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children
13. Children should not to play with the appliance.
14. Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand
the hazards involved.
15. This appliance is intended for household use only.
16. To reduce the risk of fire or electric user shock, do not attempt to disassemble the
product. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Repair should be done only by
authorized service personnel.
17. Make sure that your outlet voltage corresponds to the voltage stated on the rating
label of the coffee maker.
18. Scalding may occur if the cover is removed during the brewing cycles. Be careful not
to get burned by the steam.