3. Operation Procedure
1) Confirm that the probe is cleaned and disinfected and/or
2) Connect the probe to the ultrasound diagnostic scanner, operate
the scanner, and adjust the image, all according to the
instructions given in the operation manual for the ultrasound
diagnostic scanner with which the probe is used as connected.
3) Relationship between direction of the probe and the image is
shown in Fig. 2. The right-left orientation mark on the image
indicates the index mark on the probe.
Fig. 2 Relationship between direction Index Mark and
4) Use under sterile condition, protecting the probe by using
covers is recommended. Some Latex material may create allergic
reaction. Please use allergy free material covers.
5) After the use of the probe, it should be cleaned and disinfected
and/or sterilized, then store it in an adequate place.
6) Store the probe in the environment indicated in "5 Maintenance
and Safety Inspection".
Right-Left orientation Mark
Right-Left orientation mark
- 5 -