explosion may result causing property damage, personal injury or death.
− Do not store gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any
− WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch.
• Do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas suppliers
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
− Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the
Never Operate the Top Surface Cooking Section of this Appliance Unattended
• Failure to follow this warning statement could result in fire, explosion, or burn hazard that
could cause property damage, personal injury, or death.
• If a fire should occur, keep away from the appliance and immediately call your fire
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO EXTINGUISH AN OIL/GREASE FIRE WITH WATER.
The range will not tip during normal use. However, the range can tip if you apply too much force or weight to the open door without the
anti-tip bracket fastened down properly.
If the information in these instructions is not followed exactly, a fire or
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Install anti-tip bracket to floor or wall per installation instructions.
Slide range back so rear range foot is engaged in the slot of the anti-tip bracket.
Re-engage anti-tip bracket if range is moved.
Do not operate range without anti-tip bracket installed and engaged.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death or serious burns to children and adults.
To verify the anti-tip bracket is properly installed and engaged:
• Slide range forward.
• Look for the anti-tip bracket securely attached to floor or wall.
• Slide range back so rear range foot is under the anti-tip bracket.
• See Installation Instructions for details.
Tip Over Hazard