Oil Burner Controls
Oil burner controls
With or without air pressure supervision for checked air damper control
– with photoresistive detector QRB...
– or blue-flame detector QRC1...
– or silicon photocell detector RAR9...
The LAL... and this Data Sheet are intended for OEMs which integrate the oil
burner controls in their products!
For the control and supervision of oil atomization burners
For burners of medium to high capacity
For intermittent operation (at least one controlled shutdown every 24 hours)
Can be universally used with multistage or modulating burners
Suited for use with stationary air heaters
- Yellow- and blue-flame burners without air pressure supervision
- Yellow-flame burners with air pressure supervision
- For special applications, e.g. burners of incinerator plant
(for details, refer to «Type summary» and «Notes»)
For burner controls used in connection with burners for continuous operation, refer to
Data Sheet 7785 (LOK16...).
Building Technologies Division
Infrastructure & Cities Sector