For the applicable warranty period as set forth below, as measured from your original date of purchase,
Electrolux will repair or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or
workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the provided
• All parts — One year including labor. In addition, your appliance is covered by a one year, parts only,
limited warranty. During the 2nd year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will pay for parts
needed for this appliance that have proven to be defective in materials or workmanship when your
appliance is installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Products used in a commercial setting.
6. Service calls which DO NOT involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances not
in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
7. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,
etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or
knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Pickup and delivery costs; your appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during transportation or installation, including but
not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than genuine
Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes
such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE REPAIR OR
REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE
LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN
ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS
WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO
NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR
LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS
MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY
ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Service
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period
should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts.
Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone numbers
This warranty only applies in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. In the USA and Puerto Rico, your appliance
is warranted by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In
Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp. Electrolux authorizes no person to change
or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be
performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product features or specifications as described or
illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.,
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Electrolux Canada Corp.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5855 Terry Fox Way