PART - 4.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Disconnect the unit from the power supply before cleaning.
Do not wash your appliance by pouring water on it.
Do not use abrasive products, detergents or soaps for cleaning the
appliance. After washing, rinse with clean water and dry carefully. When
you have finished cleaning, reconnect the plug to the mains supply with dry
• Make sure that no water enters the lamp housing and other electrical components.
• The appliance should be cleaned regularly using a solution of bicarbonate
of soda and lukewarm water.
• Clean the accessories separately by hand with soap and water.
Do not wash accessories in a dish washer.
• Clean the condenser with a brush at least twice a year. This will
help you to save on energy costs and increase productivity.
The power supply must be disconnected during
defrosting. The water formed as a result
of defrosting passes through the water
collection spout, flows into the vaporisation
• Make sure you have disconnected the
plug of your appliance before cleaning the
EN - 38 -