5 - Remote control functions
1) POWER : to switch TV on / off.
2) MUTE : to mute or restore the sound.
3) DISPLAY : to display the functions on the screen.
4) INPUT : to activate the LCD on Tuner, AV1 and AV2 mode.
5) SYSTEM : to change the reception system of the multistandard programs.
6) NICAM /A2 : To activate mono or stereo sound.
7) AUTO : automatic channel search.
8) PROG+ :to switch on channel.In MENU mode,enables to move the cursor up.
9) PROG- : to switch on channel.In MENU mode,enables to move the cursor down.
10) VOL- : to decrease the volume and also to modify the cursor direction.
11) VOL+ : to increase the volume and also to modify the cursor direction.
12) MENU :
Press once to adjust the image.
Press twice to adjust channels.
Press three times to get the generalities Menu.
13) EXIT : to exit from the MENU.
14) PAGE UP : to go to the following page.
15) PAGE DOWN :to go to the previous page.
16) TEXT : to display teletext.
17) MIX : combination of image and teletext.
18) HOLD : pause.
19) PICTURE : to return to the image.
20) INDEX : presentation page.
21) SIZE : to enlarge the picture.
22) REVEAL : to display or hide concealed information.
23) SUBPAGE : to return to the page.
24) RED-GREEN-YELLOW-CYAN : direct access to headings.
● Make sure that the power of the LCD-TV is off;
● Connect the SCART cable to the corresponding interface on the LCD-TV;
● Turn on the power;
● Use key INPUT to set the video input mode of the LCD-TV to SCART mode;
● You can use key
key MUTE on the remote control to turn off the sound;
● You can use key POWER to turn off the LCD-TV.
to adjust the volume directly. And you can use