OPERATION AND IMPORTANT RIDING POINTS
Before starting off, allow the engine to
1. While applying the rear brake le-
ver, push the motorcycle off the
2. Completely close the throttle.
3. Set the engine stop switch to
4. Check for oncoming off-road vehi-
cles, and then slowly turn the throt-
tle grip in order to take off.
Acceleration and deceleration
The speed can be adjusted by opening
and closing the throttle. To increase the
speed, turn the throttle grip in direction
(a). To reduce the speed, turn the throt-
tle grip in direction (b).
1. Close the throttle completely.
2. Apply both front and rear brakes
Avoid braking hard or suddenly
(especially when leaning over to
one side), otherwise the motor-
cycle may skid or overturn.
Keep in mind that braking on
wet surfaces is much more diffi-
Ride slowly down a hill, as brak-
ing downhill can be very diffi-
simultaneously while gradually in-
creasing the pressure.