PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND ADJUSTMENT
5. Remove the exhaust chamber bolt
6. Remove the exhaust manifold
bolts, and then remove the ex-
1. Exhaust manifold bolt
7. Remove the right-side rear shock
absorber mounting bolt and then
tilt the rear shock absorber upward
1. Rear shock absorber mounting bolt
8. Remove the axle nut while apply-
ing the rear brake.
1. Axle nut
9. Remove the rear arm by removing
the nuts and washers.
1. Rear arm
3. Rear arm nut
10. Pull the wheel to the right to sepa-
rate it from the final gear case, and
then remove the wheel.
To install the rear wheel
1. Apply a light coating of lithi-
um-soap-based grease to the
splines of the final gear case and
2. Install the wheel by inserting it into
the wheel hub.
3. Install the rear arm by installing the
washers and nuts.
4. Install the axle nut.
5. Install the right-side rear shock ab-