• After 5 minutes if you do not start the
10. HINTS AND TIPS
10.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zippers.
• Close the fasteners of duvet covers.
• Do not dry ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from pockets.
• If an item has an internal layer made
of cotton, turn it inside out. Make sure
that the cotton layer is always outward
• We recommend that you set a correct
programme suitable for the type of
fabrics that are in the appliance.
11. CARE AND CLEANING
11.1 Cleaning the filter
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Laundry is not suitable for tumble drying.
• After 5 minutes from the end of the
• Do not put dark colours together with
light colours. Dark colours can bleed.
• Use a suitable programme for cotton,
jersey and knitwear to prevent
• Make sure that the load size is not
more than the maximum stated the
• Only dry laundry that is suitable for
tumble drying. Refer to the fabric label
on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.