• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Do not touch the mains cable or the
mains plug with wet hands.
• This appliance complies with the
Risk of injury, electrical
shock, fire, burns or damage
to the appliance.
• This appliance is for household use
• Do not dry damaged (torn, frayed)
items that contain padding or fillings.
• Only dry fabrics which are applicable
to dry in the tumble dryer. Follow the
instructions on the fabric label.
• If you have washed your laundry with
a stain remover start an extra rinse
cycle before you start the dryer.
• Do not drink or prepare food with the
condensed water/distilled water. It can
cause health problems to people and
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• Do not dry dripping wet clothes in the
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
2.4 Care and cleaning
Risk of injury or damage to
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
mains electrical and water supplies.
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the drum.
• Dispose of the appliance in
accordance with local requirements
for the disposal of Waste Electrical
and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
Button for condenser door
Locks for condenser lid