leaning and Maintenance
Cold water washing
• If you always use Cold water, we recommend that a Warm or Hot wash be used at regular intervals e.g.
every 5th wash should be at least a Warm one.
When you have finished
• Turn off taps to prevent the chance of flooding should a hose burst.
• Always unplug the power cord after use.
When water supply into the tub is not clean or the filter is clogged with particles (such as sand), clean the
filter in the inlet valve occasionally.
(The power cord images and water tap may vary according to the country)
To Clean the Filter within the Inlet Valve
Close the tap before turning off
the power. Hot/Cold (Warm) and
then press the [START/PAUSE]
button to briefly start a wash in
order to completely remove all
water pressure from the hoses.
After removing the
water supply hose pull
out the filter.
Then use a brush to clean
• Before cleaning the filter, the impurities in the water supply hose should be removed.
To Clean the Pump casting (for pump model)
Drain out all water first by engaging a spin cycle for approx. 4 minutes then turning the power off and
removing the power cord from the mains outlet.
Place a towel on the floor
under the drain pump
cap. Excess water may
• Check if water leaks after reassembling. (The Rubber ring must remain on the cap)
Turn the cap counter-
clockwise and pull
Turn off the power before
pulling out cord.
Replace the filter after
Remove any foreign
objects and fluff inside
pump casing and from
Replace the cap. Insert the
filter along the guide ribs
inside the pump casing.
Filter must face the guide
ribs inside pump casing
and securely turn the cap