INSTALLING YOUR FREEZER
UNPACKING YOUR FREEZER
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the foam base and all adhesive
tape holding the freezer accessories inside and
2. Inspect and remove any remains of packing, tape or printed
materials before powering on the freezer.
ADJUSTING YOUR FREEZER
• Your freezer is designed for freestanding installation only. It should not be
recessed or built-in.
• Place the freezer on a surface strong enough to support it fully loaded.
• When moving the freezer, never tilt it more than a 45-degree angle.
This could damage the compressor and the sealed system.
• If the freezer is tilted let it stand in an upright position for at least 24 hours
prior to plugging in. This is to allow the refrigerant to settle.
PROPER AIR CIRCULATION
• To assure your freezer works at the maximum eﬃciency it was designed for,
you should install it in a location where there is proper air circulation, plumbing
and electrical connections.
• The following are recommended clearances around the freezer: