FREEZER DOES NOT OPERATE:
• Check if thermostat control is not in the "OFF" position.
• Check if freezer is plugged in.
• Check if there is power at the ac outlet, by checking the
• Wait for 30-40 minutes to see whether freezer will start. Compressor cycle
must be complete to operate.
FOOD TEMPERATURE APPEARS TOO WARM:
• Frequent door openings.
• Allow time for recently added warm food to reach
• Check gaskets for proper seal.
• Clean condenser coils (for models with exposed condenser coils).
• Adjust temperature control to colder setting.
FOOD TEMPERATURE IS TOO COLD:
• If temperature control setting is too cold, adjust to a warmer setting
and allow several hours for temperature to adjust.
COMPRESSOR RUNS TOO FREQUENTLY:
• This may be normal to maintain constant temperature during
high temperature and humid days.
• Doors may have been opened frequently or for an extended
period of time.
• Check gasket for proper seal.
• Check to see if doors are completely closed.
• Check freezer compartment for blockage from
frozen food packages, containers, etc.
FREEZER HAS AN ODOR:
• Interior needs cleaning.
• Foods improperly wrapped or sealed are giving oﬀ odors.