10. Insert the hex-head bolts from the bottom and start the self-
locking nuts for each caster.
A. Self-locking nut
B. Caster bracket
11. Hold the head of the hex-head bolts with a wrench while
tightening the self-locking nuts with a socket wrench.
12. Using a
" socket wrench, remove the four unit bolts (two on
each side) from the lower front and rear of the refrigerator.
NOTE: Do not remove leveling bolt.
Lower Front Corner
A. Leveling bolt (do not remove)
B. Refrigerator/freezer unit bolt
13. Place the slot in the rear of the caster bracket over the unit hole
in the rear of the refrigerator. Align the hole in the front of the
caster bracket with the unit hole in the front of the refrigerator.
" Hex-head bolt
Lower Rear Corner
A. Refrigerator/freezer rear unit hole
B. Caster bracket
14. Hold the bracket in place and insert the unit bolts into the front
and rear unit holes and tighten.
NOTE: Do not overtighten the bolts.
15. Insert two of the ¼—20 x 1 " self-tapping hex-head bolts and
lock washers into the two holes in the side of the caster bracket.
Push the caster bracket against the bottom of the refrigerator
and tighten the bolts using a
A. Caster bracket holes
16. Repeat steps 12 to 15 for the other caster bracket.
Complete the Installation
1. Lock the front casters.
Locking the casters will help prevent the refrigerator from
moving while it is being lifted.
2. Insert a small piece of cardboard between the caster brake and
the floor. This will help prevent the brake from rubbing on the
3. Stand the refrigerator upright.
4. Replace the base grille by placing the metal clips in the openings
in the metal panel and rolling the grille downward until it snaps
5. Unlock the casters and move the refrigerator into its final
6. Lock the casters.
" socket wrench.