Using Your Refrigerator
Pull out to the stop, lift
the front and pull again.
Glass is heavy.
the meat drawer
To remove the meat drawer:
Slide the meat drawer out to the stop.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide the drawer out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Tilt front of cover up, lift at back, and pull
2. Replace in reverse order.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Before removing a light bulb, either unplug
the refrigerator or disconnect the electricity
leading to the refrigerator at the main
power supply. Failure to do so could result
in electrical shock or personal injury.
To change refrigerator light:
Disconnect refrigerator from power supply.
2. Reach behind Control Console to find bulbs.
3. Remove bulb.
4. Replace with a 40-watt appliance bulb.
5. Reconnect power supply.
Not all appliance bulbs will fit your
refrigerator. Be sure to replace bulb with one of
the same size and shape.