Pull out to the
stop, lift the
Lift the cover
Adjusting the door bins
1. Lifi bin
2. Pull bin straight out.
Slide bin in above desired support button.
2. Push bin down until it stops.
Removing the crispers and crisper cover
To remove the crispers:
1. Slide crisper straight out to the stop.
2. Lift the front.
3. Slide out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
Push up glass insert from bottom, then slide
out with both hands.
2. Lift front of cover frame.
3. Lift out cover frame by pulling up and out.
4. Remove metal cover support.
To replace the cover:
Replace metal cover support on wall supports
in front section of cabinet.
2. Fit back of cover frame into notch supports on
walls of refrigerator, then lower into place.
3. Slide back of glass insert into place, then
Adjusting the crisper humidity control
You can control the amount of humidity in the
The control can be adjusted to any setting
between LOW and
LOW (open) lets moist air out of the crisper for
best storage of fruits and vegetables
HIGH (closed) keeps moist air in the crisper for
best storage of fresh, leafy vegetables.