Before Using Your Refrigerator
Clean your refrigerator before using it. See
cleaning in.strucGons on page Il.
Right to raise;
iefl to lower
Plug it in
Recommended Grounding Method
A 220 or 240 Volt, 50 Hz., AC only 15 or 20
ampere fused and properly grounded electrical
supply is required. It is recommended
separate circuit serving only this appliance be
provided. Use a receptacle which cannot be
turned off with a switch or pull chain. Do not use
an extension cord.
1. Allow 1.25 cm (I/Z inch) space on each side
and at the top of the refrigerator for ease of
2. If the refrigerator is to be against a wall, you
might want to leave extra space on the hinge
side closest to the wall so the door can be
3. The refrigerator back can be flush against the
1. Remove the base grille. (See page 9.)
2. To raise front, turn screw in direction shown.
3. To lower front, turn screw in direction shown.
4. Check with level.
5. Replace base grille. (See page 9.)