Prepare Built-In Microwave Oven
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. To avoid floor damage, set the microwave oven onto
cardboard prior to installation. Do not use handle or any
portion of the front frame for lifting.
2. Remove the shipping materials and tape from the microwave
3. Remove and set aside racks and other items from inside the
4. Remove the hardware package from inside the bag
5. Move the microwave oven and cardboard close to the
microwave oven's final location.
Install Microwave Oven
1. Center bottom trim over the lower edge of the cabinet cutout.
" (0.32 cm) drill bit, predrill pilot holes through the
NOTE: If a spacer kit has been installed, do not install the
2. Fasten the bottom trim using 2 screws provided. Do not
overtighten the screws.
A. Two screws
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
fire, or electrical shock.
3. With the microwave oven near the opening, plug the
microwave oven into the grounded 3 prong outlet.
NOTE: The display will light briefly, and the Welcome Guide
should appear in the display. See "Welcome Guide" section
of the Use and Care Guide for more detailed information. If
the display does not light, please reference the "Assistance or
Service" section of the Use and Care Guide or contact the
dealer from whom you purchased your microwave oven.
4. Using 2 or more people, lift microwave oven partially into
cabinet cutout. If a spacer kit has been installed, lift the
microwave oven over it.
NOTE: Open microwave oven door and push against seal
area of microwave oven front frame when pushing microwave
oven into cabinet. Do not push against outside edges.
5. Push against the front frame of the microwave oven to push
oven into cabinet. Push microwave oven completely into
cabinet and center in cabinet cutout.