6. Using an
" (0.32 cm) drill bit, predrill pilot holes through the
mounting rails on each side of the microwave oven.
7. Securely fasten microwave oven to cabinet using the
6 screws provided. Insert the screws through holes in
mounting rails. Do not overtighten screws.
A. Mounting rail
B. Four screws
8. If available in your model, replace grilling grid, turntable and
1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
2. Check that you have all of your tools.
3. Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
4. For microwave oven use and cleaning, read the Use and Care
Check Operation of Microwave Oven
1. Fill a microwave-safe container with 1 cup (250 mL) of water
and place container on the turntable inside the microwave
oven. Close door firmly.
2. Touch Cook.
3. Set power level, temperature and cook time to "2:00"
4. Touch Start.
If microwave does not operate, check the following:
When the display reads "1:00" minute, open the microwave
oven door. The microwave oven should stop cooking. Close
door firmly. The interior microwave oven light should turn off.
5. Touch START to resume a preset cycle. The microwave oven
should begin cooking, and the microwave oven interior light
should be on.
Let microwave oven complete cooking time. Tones will sound
at the end of the cooking time, and the microwave oven will
6. Open microwave oven door and slowly remove container.
Water in container should be hot.
7. To set the clock and other microwave oven functions, refer to
the Use and Care Guide.
If you need Assistance or Service:
Please reference the "Assistance or Service" section of the Use
and Care Guide or contact the dealer from whom you purchased
your built-in microwave oven.
Household fuse is intact and tight; or circuit breaker has
Check that the power supply cord is plugged into a
grounded 3 prong outlet.
See "Troubleshooting" section in the Use and Care Guide.