Using Your Refrigerator
Glass shelves are
heavy. Be careful.
The Exterior Moisture Control on the Control
Console operates electric heaters around the door
openings. These heaters help keep moisture from
forming on the outside of the refrigerator.
1. Use the OFF setting when humidity is low.
2. Use the ON setting if moisture forms on the
outside of the refrigerator.
Shelves can be adjusted to match the way you use
your refrigerator. Glass shelves are strong enough
to hold bottles, milk and other heavy food items.
1. Remove items from shelf.
2. Tilt up at front.
3. Lift up at back.
4. Pull shelf straight out.
1. Guide the rear hooks into the slots in the
2. Tilt up front of shelf until hooks drop into slot.
Lower front of shelf to level position.
1. Lift front slightly.
2. Lift back off supports.
3. Replace in reverse order.
the door bins
1. Lift up bin.
2. Pull bin straight out.
I, Slide bin in above desired button.
2. Push down until it stops.