Before Using Your Refrigerator
type wall receptacle
Right to raise;
Left to lower
Clean your refrigerator before using it. See
cleaning instructions on page 11.
A 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15 or 20 ampere fused
and properly grounded electrical supply is
required. It is recommended
that a separate circuit
serving only this appliance be provided. Use a re-
ceptacle which cannot be turned off with a switch
or pull chain. Do not use an extension cord.
See Electrical Requirements
Instructions Sheet in your Literature Package.
1. Allow % inch (1.25 cm) space on each side and
at the top of the refrigerator for ease of
2. If the refrigerator is to be against a wall, you
might want to leave extra space on the hinge
side so the door can be opened wider.
3. The refrigerator back can be flush against
Remove base grille (see page 8).
2. To raise front, turn screw in direction shown.
3. To lower front, turn screw in direction shown.
4. Check with level.
5. Replace base grille (see page 8).