See "Self-Cleaning Cycle" first. Remove racks or they will
discolor and become harder to slide. If this happens, a light
coating of vegetable oil applied to the rack guides will help
TEMPERATURE PROBE (on some models)
Plastic scouring pad
The oven lights are 12-volt, 5-watt maximum halogen bulbs. They
will come on when the oven door is opened. On double oven
models, both upper and lower lights will come on when either
door is opened. The oven lights will not work during the Self-
Cleaning cycle. When the oven door is closed, touch OVEN
LIGHT to turn light on or off.
Before replacing the bulb, make sure the oven is off and cool.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Remove glass light cover by grasping the front edge and
pulling away from oven.
3. Remove bulb from socket.
4. Replace bulb, using tissue or wearing cotton gloves to handle
bulb. Do not touch bulb with bare fingers.
5. Replace bulb cover by snapping back into wall.
6. Reconnect power.
For normal oven use, it is not suggested to remove the oven door.
However, if removal is necessary, make sure the oven is off and
cool. Then, follow these instructions. The oven door is heavy.
1. Open oven door all the way.
2. Flip up the hinge latch on each side.
3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. Lift the oven door while holding both sides.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away from
the oven door frame.
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door.
2. Open the oven door.
You should hear a "click" as the door is set into place.
3. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Check
that the door is free to open and close. If it is not, repeat the
removal and installation procedures.