Using the Washing Machine
Before the first wash, select a washing
programme, allow the washing machine to wash
without clothing. This will remove residue and
water from the drum that may have been left
Sort laundry and load items.
• Sort laundry by fabric type, soil level, colour
and load size as needed. Open the door
and load items into the washing machine.
Add cleaning products and/or detergent and
• Add the proper amount of detergent to the
detergent dispenser drawer. If desired, add
bleach or fabric softener to the appropriate
areas of the dispenser.
Turn on the washing machine.
• Press the Power button to turn on the
Choose the desired washing cycle.
• Press the cycle button repeatedly or turn
the cycle selector knob until the desired
cycle is selected.
• Press the Start/Pause button to begin the
cycle. The washing machine will agitate
briefly without water to measure the weight
of the load. If the Start/Pause button is
not pressed within 5 minutes, the washing
machine will shut off and all settings will be
End of cycle.
• When the cycle is finished, a melody will
sound. Immediately remove your clothing
from the washing machine to reduce
wrinkling. Check around the door seal when
removing the load for small items that may
be caught in the seal.