CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain optimum performance of this air purifier, please clean the unit including the filter
Be sure to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet before performing any maintenance.
How to clean stubborn dirt
Gently remove dust from the back panel,
using a vacuum cleaner attachment or simi-
Do not apply excessive pressure, when
scrubbing the back panel.
Gently remove dust from the HEPA Filter with a vacuum clean-
er attachment or similar tool.
• Do not WASH in water and DRY in the sun.
• Apply the maintenance only on the side with the tag.
Do not clean the opposite side; otherwise, the filter will be
The filter is fragile, be careful not to apply too much force.
Wipe with a dry, soft cloth
For stubborn stains or dirt, use a soft cloth dampened with warm water.
• Do not use volatile fluids
Benzine, paint thinner, polishing powder, etc. , may damage the surface.
• Do not use detergents
Detergent ingredients may damage the unit.
1. Add a small amount of kitchen
detergent to water and soak for about
2. Rinse off the kitchen detergent with
3. Completely dry the filter in a well-