Power cable Power cable Cable holes outlet hole inlet hole Monitoring cable hole Power cable inlet hole Power cable outlet hole Cable holes on the PDC top Cable holes at the PDC bottom Controller (MDU) State Color Meaning A critical alarm has been generated, and the buzzer is sounding constantly.
Technical Document Function Obtaining Method (Remarks) Describes the product Delivered with the PDC. configuration. • Downloaded from PDU8000 Modular Describes the features, http://support.huawei.com Precision PDC User installation, operation, and Manual (1100 mm maintenance of the PDU8000 in • Downloaded from Deep) detail.
1. Check whether the tiltwatch indicator on the carton has turned red. If yes, record the information and contact the equipment carrier and the local Huawei office immediately. 2. Visually inspect the equipment appearance to check whether the equipment is paint-peeling, misshapen, scratched, or soaked.
1. Move the PDC to the specified installation 3. Use diagonal pliers to cut off the ties position using a forklift. securing the unloading ramp, and take out 2. Remove the two L-shaped brackets from the unloading ramp. the front and rear of the PDC and pallet. 4.
7. Align the PDC mounting holes with the expansion bolt holes. 8. Adjust the anchor bolts of the PDC using an adjustable wrench until the leveling feet touch the floor. 1. Wrench a leveling foot clockwise to elevate the cabinet, or wrench a leveling foot anticlockwise to lower the cabinet.
(Optional) Combine cabinets. 1. Remove the front and rear doors of the PDC and level the PDC, as shown by (1) in the figure. 2. Remove the cabinet connecting plates from the rack, as shown by (2) in the figure. 3.
Installing Cables Cable Layout Rules Binding Cables Binding Rule Power cables and signal cables are bound separately with a distance above 150 mm. Both ends of a cable are labeled. Labels are clean and correct, and provide concise and understandable description. Cable ties are neatly cut without sharp burs, evenly distributed, bound to a proper strength, and fastened towards the same direction if possible, as shown in the following figure.
Cable Bending Bending Rule Cables are not overly bent as over bending may damage the cable cores. Unless otherwise stipulated, the bending radius should be three times more than the cable diameter if the installation space is sufficient. Cables are not tied where they bend, as shown in following figure. Cables must be a little longer than the exact cable route length to facilitate plug and unplug, as shown in following figure.
Preparing Terminals The following figures show how to prepare DT, OT, and cord end terminals. Preparing a DT terminal Terminals must be coated with a heat shrink tubing. (1) Cable (2) Heat shrink tubing (3) DT terminal (4) Hydraulic pliers (5) Heat gun Preparing an OT terminal (1) Cable...
Connecting Cables 1. Cables can be routed from the top of bottom of a PDC. This topic uses the dual-input top cabling scenario as an example. Cable connections for other scenarios are similar. 2. Remove the rodent-proof mesh at the top or cut open the round holes at the bottom based on the cable routing scenario.
2. Secure one end of the ground cable to the ground bar inside the PDC, and secure the other end to the ground grid or busbar of the equipment room, as shown in the figure. Ground positions are reserved on the left and right sides at the upper part of the PDC.
7. Use diagonal pliers to cut cable inlet and outlet holes on rodent-proof meshes based on the number and specifications of cables to be routed. 8. Reinstall the rodent-proof meshes. 9. (Optional) Seal cable inlet and outlet holes on the PDC using firestop putty.
Power-On Commissioning 1. The power-on commissioning personnel must be at least two qualified electricians, one performing operations while the other monitors the operations and warns off irrelevant persons. 2. Users are categorized as admin and operator. Admin users have more rights than operator users.
a) If this is the initial startup, set the language, time, date, network parameters, and system parameters by using the Settings Wizard. b) If this is not the initial startup and these parameters have been set before, the system uses the existing settings by default. NOTE The figures are for reference only.
Alarm Reference Alarm Possible No. Alarm Name Generation Condition Measure Severity Cause The communication The monitoring Check whether the CAN Abnormal between the MDU and Critical board is cable is in loose contact. If board comm. the monitoring board is disconnected.
The LCD fails to monitoring board corresponding branch current display branch module. transformer is not properly connected. 2. Contact Huawei currents. • The current detection module or current technical support. transformer is faulty. •...
40 < I ≤ 63 1.5–1.8 depth 8–12 mm) < 10 OT-M6 AC output 10 ≤ I ≤ 40 OT-M6 (N/PE) 40 < I ≤ 63 OT-M6 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China www.huawei.com...