This table may not list some tools required at specific sites. Onsite installation personnel and technical support personnel should prepare tools based on site requirements. Prepare firestop putty for sealing cable holes after cable connection. Huawei does not provide the firestop putty. The customer needs to purchase it.
3. Check the equipment and fittings against the packing list, and ensure that the equipment and fittings are correct and complete. If any fitting is missing or does not comply with the model in the packing list, record the information and contact the local Huawei office immediately. Removing the Packing Materials...
(Optional) Installing the PDC on a Concrete Floor 1. Determine the PDC installation position based on its application scenario. 2. Mark the installation positions of expansion bolts based on the base dimensions shown in the Installation Port Diagram. 3. Drill holes to depths of 52 mm to 60 mm at positions for installing expansion bolts using a hammer drill.
NOTE 10.Partially drive the four M12 expansion bolts into the expansion sleeves. When cabinets need to be combined, 11.Use a socket wrench to tighten the bolts to a just partially tighten the bolts. torque of 45 N· m in diagonal order. (Optional) Installing the PDC on an ESD Floor 1.
Cable Installation Preparing Terminals Preparing DT Terminals (1) Cable (2) Heat shrink tubing (3) DT terminal (4) Electric hydraulic pliers (5) Heat gun Preparing OT Terminals (1) Cable (2) Heat shrink tubing (3) OT terminal (4) Electric hydraulic pliers (5) Heat gun Preparing Cord End Terminals (1) Cable...
1. Determine the specifications of each cable based on the Schematic Diagram delivered with the product and Appendix A. 2. Route a cable into the cabinet and bind it to a nearby beam, as shown by (1) in the figure. 3.
Removing a rodent-proof mesh Cutting a cross in a wire bushing 3. (Optional) Trim the removed rodent-proof meshes to an appropriate size, and reinstall them in the PDC. (Optional) Connecting Cables for the UPS Input and Output PDC 2. Connect the mains input power cables. 1.
4. Connect the UPS output power cables. 5. Connect the mains output power cables for air conditioners and other loads. a. (Optional) MCCB output scenario b. (Optional) Single-phase output c. (Optional) Single-phase output with a 1P output switch with a 2P output switch...
d. (Optional) Three-phase MCB output 6. Connect the UPS load output power cables. scenario a. (Optional) MCCB output scenario b. (Optional) Single-phase output scenario c. (Optional) Single-phase output scenario with a 1P output switch with a 2P output switch...
d. (Optional) Three-phase MCB output 7. Connect signal cables. scenario (Optional) Connecting Cables for the UPS Input PDC 1. Connect the PE cable, as shown in the figure. NOTE 3. Connect the UPS input power cables. Secure one end of the ground cable to the ground bar inside the PDC, and secure the other end to the ground grid or busbar of the equipment room.
4. Connect the maintenance bypass output 5. Connect signal cables. power cables. (Optional) Connecting Cables for the UPS Output PDC 1. Connect the PE cable, as shown in the figure. NOTE Secure one end of the ground cable to the ground bar inside the PDC, and secure the other end to the ground grid or busbar of the equipment room.
3. Connect the maintenance bypass input 4. Connect the UPS load output power cables. power cables. 5. Connect signal cables. Check Before Power-On Commissioning Verifying Hardware Installation Check Item Check Result The cabinet is clean, without redundant screws, copper wires, or □Pass □Fail other debris.
Checking Cable Installation Check Item Check Result All bolts are tightened, especially the bolts used for electric connection. □Pass □Fail Flat washers and spring washers are installed properly. □Pass □Fail Check whether the cable installation meets requirements. Cables are routed in a way convenient for maintenance and capacity □Pass □Fail expansion.
(Optional) UPS Input PDC Power-On Commissioning NOTICE 1. Check cable connections and the mechanical performance. 1. Before manual operations, Check that cables are connected correctly outside the set the motor/manual cabinet. Check that all bolts are secured for inlet and outlet selection lever to the cables and tighten a bolt if it is loose.
Appendix Power Cable Specifications YJV5 cables are recommended. The conduct working temperature is 90°C, and the ambient temperature is 40°C. The following table describes the specifications. Port Rated Cable Diameter Terminal/Bolt Recommended Description Current (A) (mm² ) Specifications Torque (N· m) DT-M10 DT-M12 Power input (L/N)
Google Play Huawei App Store Scan here for more documents: Support-E Support WeChat You can also log in to Huawei technical support website: http://support.huawei.com/enterprise http://support.huawei.com Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China...