VEGETABLE SHEET CUTTER SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including the
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may result
in personal injury.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put
Stand Mixer in water or other liquid.
3. Be sure to turn the Stand Mixer off (and detach
the Vegetable Sheet Cutter attachment from Stand
Mixer) after each use of the Vegetable Sheet Cutter
attachment and before cleaning. Make sure the motor
stops completely before disassembling.
4. Keep hands, utensils, or other objects away from the
Vegetable Sheet Cutter attachment, skewer, or moving
parts while it is in operation to reduce the risk of severe
injury to persons or damage to the Vegetable Sheet
5. Never feed by hand. Always use the provided skewer,
food holder, and zucchini/cucumber adapter.
6. If food becomes lodged in any blade or the skewer,
turn the motor off and disassemble the Vegetable
Sheet Cutter attachment to remove the remaining food.
7. Avoid contacting moving parts.
8. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by
KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
9. Do not use outdoors.
10. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is
used by or near children.
11. Do not use the appliance if the driver mechanism or
rotating parts are damaged. Return appliance to the
nearest Authorised Service Centre for examination,
repair, or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
VEGETABLE SHEET CUTTER SAFETY | 7