– Before playing a tape, check and
tighten slack tape with a pencil. Slack
tape may get jammed or may burst in
– Store tapes at room temperature and
do not put them too close to a magnetic
field (for example, a transformer, TV set
– In disc mode or tuner mode, tape
playback is not available but record
function is available.
Adjust the source to select the TAPE mode.
● Control tape playback must use cassette keys on
the top of system!
Press 0 on the set to open the tape deck door.
Insert a recorded tape and close the tape door.
● Load the tape with the open side up and the full
spool to the right.
Adjust source selector on the set to select
Press PLAY 2 on the set to start playback.
● Press PAUSE ; to interrupt playback.
● Press STOP 7 / OPEN 0 to stop playback.
Rewinding or forwarding fast when
playback is stopped
Press SEARCH 1 or ¡ on the top of the
Press STOP 7 / OPEN 0 when you reach the
General information on
● Recording is permissible insofar as copyright or
other rights of third parties are not infringed.
● For recording, only use tape of IEC type I(normal
● The recording level is set automatically,
regardless of the position of the Volume, Vocal,
Key control and so forth.
● The type is secured at both ends with leader
tape. At the beginning and end of the tape,
nothing will be recorded for seven seconds.
● To prevent accidental recording, break out the
tab on the left shoulder of the tape side you
want to protect.
● Press REC in Disc, FM or MW mode, the record
key ● can't be pressed if there is no recordable
tape in tape deck.