The system does not respond
when the buttons are pressed.
The language subtitle cannot be
changed when playing a DVD.
Sound cannot be heard or is of
Poor radio reception.
Recording or playback cannot be made
The tape deck door cannot open
The remote control does not
– Confirm the source switch location. Some
buttons/knob/keys are available only in the
related mode (for example cassette recorder
keys is available only in TAPE mode.).
– Disconnect the power plug from the jack, and
– Multi-language subtitle is not recorded on the
– Changing the language for subtitle is prohibited
on the DVD.
– Adjust the volume.
– If the system is in pause, slow motion or fast
forward/reverse mode, press 2; to resume the
normal play mode.
– Make sure the MP3-CD was recorded within 32-
256 kbps bit rate with sampling frequencies at 48
kHz, 44.1 kHz or 32 kHz.
– If the signal is too weak, adjust the antenna
for better reception.
– Increase the distance between the System and
your TV set or VCR.
– Clean deck parts, see "Maintenance".
– Use only NORMAL tape.
– Apply a piece of adhesive tape over the missing
– Remove and reconnect the AC power plug and
switch on the system again.
– The remote control is available in disc mode only.
– Point the remote control at the remote control
sensor of the unit.
– Reduce the distance to the player.
– Remove any possible obstacles.
– Replace the batteries with new ones.
– Check that the batteries are loaded correctly.