● Refrigerator should be installed in a weak
or uneven place.
- Unstable installation may cause vibration
- Make the refrigerator level by rotating the
height adjusting screws if necessary.
- The refrigerator door can be closed easily
when the front side of the refrigerator is
higher than the back side.
- Carpet or ﬂoorcloth on which a refrigerator
is installed may be discolored by heat from
the bottom of the refrigerator. So, it is
necessary to place a thick pad below the
● Avoid moisture
- Avoid placing the unit near moisture or any
place that is easily splashed by water.
- A wet or near-water place, refrigerator may be
rusted or electricity may be leaking.
Front side higher
than other parts
● Keep a proper distance from other things
- To ensure proper air circulation around the
fridge-freezer, please maintain sufficient space
on both the sides as well as top and maintain
at least 2 inches (5 cm) from the rear wall.
- Too small a distance from adjacent items
may result in lowered freezing capability and
increased electricity charges consumption
Keep a proper
● Avoid placing the unit near heat or
- Too high ambient temperature may result in
lowered freezing capability and increased
electricity charges consumption.
- Coal gas and smoke may discolor the
appearance of refrigerator.
Larger than 5cm
(from back wall)