WAYS TO DISASSENBLE SPARE PARTS
• Refrigerator Compartment Shelf
- Raise the front of shelf slightly and pull
• Freezer Drawer
- Raise the front and pull forward.
• Fresh Air Fan
- Force cold air circulate to keep same
temperature around the refrigerator
and cool the food rapidly.
- Lamp speciﬁcations: 240V/20W.
- Lamp Replacement:
1. Unplug the power supply plug.
2. Push the lamp cover out with hand
(as shown 1 ), at the same time pull it out.
3. Remove the bad bulb and assemble
4. Reassemble the lamp cover and insert the
• Refrigerator Compartment Door Rack
- Hold and lift the ends, take it out.
• Double Pull Tilted Fresh Drawer
- Press and hold the drawer button and
pull it out.